1/1 Photo of Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
Ann B's Note:
Truly addictive dessert with the best flavor. My mother got the recipe about 20 years ago from another woman at a potluck picnic. She actually carried copies of the recipe with her because so many people always ask for it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cake mix, melted butter and one egg.
- 2Pat into 13x9 inch pan.
- 3In a separate bowl beat cheese until fluffy.
- 4Add 2 remaining eggs to cheese and mix well.
- 5Add powdered sugar and beat until lumps are gone.
- 6Pour this mixture over cake in pan.
- 7bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes or until topping is golden.
- 8Allow to cool somewhat to set topping (slides off when warm).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.5
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 88.5 mg
- Sodium 426.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 56.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g