Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
Fudgy brownies are topped with a rich chocolate frosting to satisfy any chocolate lover's dream. Low-cal, whose says we can't have our chocolate...(recipe source: Weight Watchers)
Top Review by knitaholic
Wow - now I can have a decadent treat without feeling the least bit guilty. These turned out really well, and definitely satisfied my need for chocolate. The frosting had good texture, but I'll probably leave it off next time, as I'm not much for frosting on brownies - just a big scoop of frozen yogurt. Thanks for a great recipe !
- 1 (13 2/3 ounce) package fat free fudge brownie mix (such as No Pudge!)
- 1 (6 ounce) container low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup light butter, softened (stick butter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nonfat milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine Brownie Mix and yogurt, stir until it has a glossy finish. Stir in walnuts.
- Spread batter into a foil lined 8 in square baking pan. Bake at 350 for 28 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Place butter, vanilla, and milk in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add powdered sugar, beating at low speed 1 minute or until preading consistency. Gradually add melted chocolate, beating until smooth. Spread frosting evenly over brownies.
- Remove brownies from pan by lifting foil. Remove foil; cut into 16 squares.