Who doesn't like cookie dough? Well maybe I shouldn't ask that question because I'm sure there are a few squares out there who don't. But this one is for the rest of us! The blondies in the center of the pan will be gooiest, and the ones along the edge of the pan will please those who aren't hard core cookie dough fans. (This is my adaptation of "classic Blondies" By Anneliese8. Thanks for the basis of this recipe. The original version's really good too!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream margarine, brown sugar and white sugar until pale brown and thick.
- 2Add eggs one at a time; add vanilla.
- 3With a wooden spoon, stir in chocolate chips.
- 4Add flour and baking powder.
- 5Lightly spray a 9 x 13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 6Spread batter into pan.
- 7Bake for 25 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ooey - Gooey
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.1
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 61.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g