A very simple noodle salad that makes a great lunch for two. This recipe is easily doubled. Cook time is chilling time.
- Cook Ramen as directed on package.
- Drain noodles and rinse with cold water and place in a medium sized bowl.
- While noodles are cooking combine mayonnaise, Sambal olek, and rice wine vinegar in a small bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to the noodles and mix well.
- Add the dressing and mix well.
- Chill 1 – 2 hours before serving.
- Serve on a bed of chopped romaine lettuce.