1/3 Photos of Oodles of Noodles Chicken Salad
2 hrs 15 mins
A very simple noodle salad that makes a great lunch for two. This recipe is easily doubled. Cook time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook Ramen as directed on package.
- 2Drain noodles and rinse with cold water and place in a medium sized bowl.
- 3While noodles are cooking combine mayonnaise, Sambal olek, and rice wine vinegar in a small bowl.
- 4Add remaining ingredients to the noodles and mix well.
- 5Add the dressing and mix well.
- 6Chill 1 – 2 hours before serving.
- 7Serve on a bed of chopped romaine lettuce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oodles of Noodles Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.8
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 750.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 22.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar