Prep 12 mins
Cook 15 mins
My husband came up with this idea when we were too lazy to go to the grocery store, so he just went through the fridge and cupboards and "found" a dinner for us.
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 2 cups zucchini
- 1 cup green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 lb chicken meat or 1⁄2 lb beef (optional) or 1⁄2 lb pork, chopped (optional)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- cook noodles according to package instructions.
- meanwhile if you are using meat start pan frying then set aside.
- heat butter in a pan and add zucchinni and cook 3 minute.
- add mushrooms cook 3 minute.
- add onions and spices cook 2 min and set aside.
- once noodles are cooked and drained add to hot and butterd pan and let sit for 3 min and then flip and allow to sit for another 3 min (noodles should be crispy).
- once noodles are crispy add cheese and stir.
- if using meat add and stir (1 min).
- then add veggies and stir (1 min).