- 400 g singapore noodles
- 14.79 ml oil or 14.79 ml canola oil cooking spray
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 300 g beef, stir-fry strips
- 709.77 ml stir fry vegetables, such as capsicum, beans, spring onions, carrot, snow peas, cut into even sized pieces
- 177.44 ml basil pesto
- 177.44 ml light coconut milk
- 59.14 ml sweet chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour boiling water over noodles, let stand 10 minutes or until soft and plump, drain.
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add the beef and cook until browned; remove. Stir-fry onion until translucent: add carrot and capsicum and cook for 2 minutes; return meat to pan, add remaining vegetables and cook for a further 2 minutes or until cooked.
- Stir in noodles, Asian pesto spread, light coconut milk and sweet chilli sauce until warmed through and sauce has slightly thickened. Serve immediately.