Recipe by cajunhippiegirl
Compliments of Hersheys.com. These are simple to make and yummy. They were the first thing to go on my cookie and candy platters last year.You can use Pecans or any other type of nut that suits you. Salty Peanuts were really good in them too. You can use Creamy or Crunchy Peanut Butter, we really liked them with the crunchy peanut butter. My husband and everyone else loved them. If you live in a warmer climate as I do, you may want to keep them in the frige.
Top Review by QueenBee49444
Yum! These are absolutely delicious. I love peanut butter and I love chocolate so I knew I could not go wrong with this recipe. Very easy to make and eat. Made, eaten, shared and enjoyed for PAC, Sept 2009
- 2 cups Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 1 3⁄4 cups peanut butter
- 3 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Line several trays or cookie sheets with wax paper.
- Place chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and peanut butter in a large microwave-safe bowl. Micorwave on HIGH (100%), 1 minute; stir. Continue heating 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating until chips are completely melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Stir in Noodles, peanuts and rasins.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto prepared trays. Refrigerate until set (about 40 minutes). For best results store in refrigerator. About 4 1/2 dozen candies.