Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Recipe by Doris Miculan Bradley firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut
- 3 medium leeks, white only (cut into rounds)
- 6 cups vegetable stock (broth only)
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- fresh ground pepper
- Combine potatoes, leeks and water and salt in a 2.4 liter pot.
- Bring to a boil, season with pepper, reduce heat and simmer until the potatoes and leeks are soft. About 25 minutes.
- In a food processor puree the soup in batches and return it to the original pot.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning. Reheat very slowly.