Recipe by Wendy H.
Recipe by Doris Miculan Bradley Servings are estimated since it wasn't given in the recipe and I haven't yet made it myself.
- 1 large ontario butternut squash
- 1 medium red onion
- 3 medium ontario apples (must be tart)
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 6 cups vegetable stock broth
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the whole squash in the microwave for 8 minutes.
- To make peeling and cutting easier peel and cut squash in cubes. Peel, core and slice apples.
- In a food processor puree the soup in batches and return it to the original pot.
- Place all ingredients in a soup pot and cook for 45 minutes or longer.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning. Reheat very slowly,.