1/2 Photos of Ono Chicken Wings
I got this recipe from a friend in Hawaii. Ono means good in Hawaiian and these are very good. Make sure that they marinate over night to let the flavors develop.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut off and discard the small tip of each wing.
- 2Cut main wing at joint.
- 3Combine first 8 ingredients and stir until dissolved.
- 4Pour over chicken and marinate overnight.
- 5Be sure sauce covers all pieces.
- 6Drain and save marinade.
- 7In large skillet, heat a small amount of oil and brown chicken on all sides over medium.
- 8When brown, add 1/2 cup marinade; cover; reduce heat and simmer 15-20 minutes.
- 9Stir and add more marinade if necessary.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ono Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 767.3
- Calories from Fat 469
- Total Fat 52.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 218.4 mg
- Sodium 2221.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 56.0 g