Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is just an easy potato dish.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄3 cups French-fried onions
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 lbs potatoes, cooked and sliced
- Mix soup, sour cream, milk, 2/3 cup onions and 1/2 cup cheese in a 2 quart casserole.
- Add potatoes, stir gently.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Top with remaining onions and cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes more.
Thanks for the delicious recipe! I followed it as written and it was a creamy and cheesy delight! I might substitute some bacon bits for the french fried onions next time. This really is a good recipe! I definately will be making this again.