Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great oniony potatoes that make their own gravy. After adding the soup, the starch from the potatoes thickens up to soup to get the gravy. This dish is a little on the salty side, but that is from the soup. Easy dish for the beginner chef or the ones who are short on time.
- Using a large frying pan.
- Heat Olive Oil.
- Saute on medium heat potatoes for 3 minutes just to coat with olive oil.
- Reduce heat to low-medium.
- Pour entire can of soup on top of potatoes.
- Cover and simmer for 20- 30 minutes.
We loved this tasty & easy side dish! I didn't change a thing except to let the potatoes brown up a bit in the olive oil before adding the soup. Since there's just the two of us, I had a little left over, so I tossed them into the chicken soup I made the next day - not a bite wasted! Thanks, Chippie!