Recipe by GrandmaG
Another great dip mix from my "Gifts in a Bag" recipe book. This can be given in a small zip lock bag or small jelly jar. Don't forget the gift tag with the directions on how to prepare the dip. Cook time is chill time.
- 4 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
When ready to make dip add
- 2 cups sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all dry ingredients and stir well to mix.
- Place in 3" x 4" zip lock bag and seal.
- Attach gift tag with the directions on how to prepare the dip.
- Gift tag should read:.
- Combine the oniony Party Dip Mix with 2 cups sour cream.
- Stir until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with chips, crackers or fresh vegetables.