Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Can be eaten on it's own , or used on top with fish or chicken
- 2 -3 sweet onions, peeled and sliced paper-thin
- 1⁄4 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- parsley or green pepper, chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place the onion slices and feta cheese in a bowl, along with the parsley or green pepper if desired.
- Mix together the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Add to onion and cheese, and allow to marinate for 2 or 3 hours before serving.
- You may need a pinch of sugar if the dressing is too tart for your taste.