Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Soooo easy, so versatile, and so handy. The humble onion. Serve as a vegetable dish with a barbeque, or just as an additional vegetable to the evening meal.
- 8 medium onions, peeled and sliced
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 8 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In saucepan add oil, tomato sauce, honey and salt.
- Gentley cook until all ingredients are blended.
- Add onions and cook on gentle to medium heat until onions are cooked.
- Approx 6-8 minutes.
- Stir occassionly.