Prep 0 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a simple and flavorful one-dish meal. Perfect weeknight comfort food. I always make it for 2 - but the recipe can easily be doubled as needed.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup Minute Rice, uncooked
- 1 dash paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine onion soup, rice and milk in ovenproof casserole dish.
- Lay chicken breasts on top and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
- Uncover and bake 5 minutes longer.
Made this tonight for a quick meal for four. It doubled easily. It is simple to put together and delivers almost a meal in a pan you just need a vegetable or salad. We found it needed more seasoning for our taste so we'll add it next time. Thanks for posting HollyGolightly. Made for Let's P-A-R-T-Y! December Cooking Event. Enjoy! ChefDLH
This will be a regular weeknight meal from now on at my house. I doubled it and used "Healthy Substitute for Cream of Chicken Soup Recipe #18157". It turned out perfect. We all gobbled it up, even the little ones. Thank you!
This was easy and good! My husband even liked it and he doesn't care much for rice. I use brown rice. I think I might try adding cheese on top the last 5 mins of baking next time. I wonder what French Onion Soup would be like???