Recipe by Oolala
From a community cookbook. I haven't tried it yet but it is an easy recipe with ingredients I usually have on hand so I didn't want to lose it. It doesn’t say what type of chicken breasts are used. It is a sauté and then bake recipe. Mushrooms would go well with this too.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, dissolved in 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté chicken in the butter until browned.
- Place in a baking dish and top with onion slices.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, salt, pepper, the bouillon cube dissolved in water, dry white wine and minced garlic clove.
- Pour this mixture over the chicken and onion and bake in a 325°F oven for 1 hour.