Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great with fresh summer vegetables. A cool side dish or meal by itself.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 dash pepper
- salad greens, torn,as much as desired
- cherry tomatoes, as much as desired
- cucumber, sliced,as much as desired
- carrot, as grated,as much as desired
- vegetables, of your choice
- In a bowl or jar combine the first 8 ingredients and mix well by shaking.
- Combine the vegetables and salad leaves in a bowl, drizzle and toss with enough dressing to coat.
A wonderful tangy sweet dressing-I served with a tossed salad of everything fresh from the garden. It was really really good on sliced zucchini and cucumbers! I'll definitely be making this again. Thanks!
Oh, this was delicious! I halved the recipe and served it over grape tomatoes. Yummmmmyyyyy! I will have it over spinach, cucumber, and carrots for lunch! Thanks Trisha!