Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From an old A&P cookbook. Easy since you bake the refrigerator biscuits or crescents according to directions with the blend on top.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 10 refrigerated biscuits or 10 refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fry the onion in butter and top the biscuits or crescent rolls.
- Top with caraway seeds and salt.
- If using crescent rolls, roll them up and bake as directed.
- If using biscuits, bake as directed or in foil on the grill.