1/1 Photo of Onion Topped Beer Burgers
Another burger recipe. I really like the cooked onions on top of these burgers. I'm ready for summer when I think of these burgers....mmmmmm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill.
- 2In medium bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup beer and soup mix; mix well.
- 3Shape into 4 patties, 1/2 inch thick.
- 4Place sliced onion, 2 T. beer, salt and pepper in foil grilling bag or foil packet.
- 5When ready to grill, place patties and grilling bag on grill.
- 6Cook 11 to 13 or until patties are thoroughly cooked, turning patties once and turning grilling bag frequently.
- 7To toast buns, place cut side down on grill during last 1 to 2 minutes of cooking time.
- 8Place patties on bottom halves of buns.
- 9Top with onions.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion Topped Beer Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.1
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 779.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 28.4 g