Recipe by mommyoffour
Another burger recipe. I really like the cooked onions on top of these burgers. I'm ready for summer when I think of these burgers....mmmmmm.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup dark beer
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1/8 inch thick slices, separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons dark beer
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hamburger buns, split
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill.
- In medium bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup beer and soup mix; mix well.
- Shape into 4 patties, 1/2 inch thick.
- Place sliced onion, 2 T. beer, salt and pepper in foil grilling bag or foil packet.
- When ready to grill, place patties and grilling bag on grill.
- Cook 11 to 13 or until patties are thoroughly cooked, turning patties once and turning grilling bag frequently.
- To toast buns, place cut side down on grill during last 1 to 2 minutes of cooking time.
- Place patties on bottom halves of buns.
- Top with onions.