- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, teriyaki marinade and French-fried onions.
- Form the mixture into 4 patties
- Lightly oil the grilling surface, and place patties on the preheated grill.
- Grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until well done (or desired doneness).
- Top with cheese, and serve on hamburger buns.