Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I use Teriyaki Sauce and Marinade for these; an unexpected change for the regular ol' grilled burger.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, teriyaki marinade and French-fried onions.
- Form the mixture into 4 patties
- Lightly oil the grilling surface, and place patties on the preheated grill.
- Grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until well done (or desired doneness).
- Top with cheese, and serve on hamburger buns.
Very nice alternative to a regular burger. Served additional crispy onions on the side, and will definitely make these again!
Fun and easy to make burger! Absolutely loved it. The fried onions and teriyaki complimented each other and the onions absorbed the extra liquid. Can't wait to make this when DS is home.
these are so easy and so good