Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 8 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 dash pepper
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed Club crackers
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Make crust of butter& crackers in a 9 inch pie plate.
- Fry bacon till crisp; drain and crumble.
- Fry onion in small amount of bacon fat.
- Combine Swiss cheese, sour cream, eggs and pepper in bowl.
- Add bacon and onions& pour into shell.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the sharp cheddar cheese on top.
- Let stand 10-15 minutes before serving.
I made this and my hubby and I both loved it. We even had it heated up for breakfast the next day and it was really awesome.