Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups nonfat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons dried onion, minced (instant)
- 4 teaspoons beef bouillon granules, instant
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash celery seed, crushed
- 1 dash Splenda sugar substitute
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients mix well.
- Cover; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavours.
- Stir before serving.
- Serve with vegetables.
This is the best homemade dip I have ever had. My DH said it tasted like it was toasted. It was also quick and easy to fix. Thanks for posting.
This is a great recipe! I had to use pulverized bullion cubes as I don't have the instant granules. I also used 2 tsp. of celery flakes, no seeds in the pantry! I was asked for the recipe by two people before the evening was over. Thanks. I'll never buy store bought again.
WOW! We really likes this. Instead of crushed celery seeds I used 2 tsp. dehydrated celery flakes, added 1 single serve pkt. of Splenda-but I don't think next time I'll add it, think it would taste just fine without a sweetener. Thanks Dancer!