Recipe by Always in the kitchen Connie
Decide to try this one night, when I wanted a different kind of potato. Being onion lovers this fit the bill. I don't like to endorse, but Progresso French onion soup, tastes the best. It is made with Vidalia onions. The cheese is optional. This could very well be made in a slow cooker also.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a 2qt baking dish.
- Mix Parmesan cheese (optional) with French onion soup.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Bake covered in a preheated 400 degree oven, for 50 minutes.
- Uncover and stir, bake 15 minutes longer, uncovered to thicken sauce.
- Good with pork or beef.
- Note: Does not reheat well.