Quick and easy bread to accompany braai (barbecue) food. Your guests will be totally amazed that you made your own bread! They would never believe that it took you 10 minutes to prepare.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease or spray a loaf tin.
- Sieve flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the soup mix and 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Pour the buttermilk in and mix until a sticky dough is formed.
- Transfer to the greased loaf tin.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake for 50mins to 1 hour or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.