1/2 Photos of Onion Soup Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Quick and easy bread to accompany braai (barbecue) food. Your guests will be totally amazed that you made your own bread! They would never believe that it took you 10 minutes to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- 2Grease or spray a loaf tin.
- 3Sieve flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
- 4Stir in the soup mix and 1 cup of grated cheese.
- 5Pour the buttermilk in and mix until a sticky dough is formed.
- 6Transfer to the greased loaf tin.
- 7Top with grated cheese.
- 8Bake for 50mins to 1 hour or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion Soup Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3334.7
- Calories from Fat 609
- Total Fat 67.7 g
- Saturated Fat 38.5 g
- Cholesterol 166.8 mg
- Sodium 5580.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 541.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.2 g
- Sugars 33.1 g
- Protein 128.5 g