Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Super Easy and yummy soup
Make and share this Onion Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 5 -8 onions
- 1 beef bouillon cube, per onion plus 2
- 1 cup water, for every onion used
- 4 -5 tablespoons butter
- Slice Onions into thin rings.
- Saute Onion in Butter until they are clear.
- add water and bouillon.
- Bring to a boil.
- Turn down heat, simmer for 1 hour.
This recipe is great. So easy and tasty. I used 1 very large onion and 2 small. I toasted some baguette bread and put it on top of the soup and then emmenthal cheese. And put it to broil. So yummy. Thanks Liza :) Made for I recommend tag game
Loved this quick and easy soup, it was so fast, and really I just added a toasted piece of bread, cubed, and it was done. I used low-sodium beef broth, instead of the cube (what I had one hand) and I loved this! It was hearty, warm, and good for the soul. Go ahead, come on, enjoy! Its' easy.