Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from "Green Hills Garden Club Cooks...Favorite Recipes from Vicksburg, MS" (Margaret Hicks). Excellent dish for parties or socials!
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (12 ounce) packagefrozen onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- Combine all ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve as a dip with corn chips or a spread with crackers.
By far THE BEST dip I've ever had!!! This is a must have from now on when I have guests' over no matter what the occasion. This is a hard one to stop eating. Even if you are not a big onion fan you will like this dip for sure. Another Southern woman has done it again!