out of here's Note:
Just a mixture I played around with until I liked it. Very easy to make and good with any soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion in oleo in large skillet over med. heat until tender. Set aside.
- 2Combine egg and next 3 ingredients; add the corn muffin mix and stir just until moistened.
- 3Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan; set aside.
- 4Combine onion mixture, sour cream and 1/2 the cheese; spread evenly over the batter.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes; sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 5 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion Shortcake II
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.0
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.9 mg
- Sodium 869.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: