Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Just a mixture I played around with until I liked it. Very easy to make and good with any soup.
Make and share this Onion Shortcake II recipe from Food.com.
- Saute onion in oleo in large skillet over med. heat until tender. Set aside.
- Combine egg and next 3 ingredients; add the corn muffin mix and stir just until moistened.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan; set aside.
- Combine onion mixture, sour cream and 1/2 the cheese; spread evenly over the batter.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes; sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 5 minutes more.