Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Oh this is one tasty dish, just a little something different.
Make and share this Onion Shortcake I recipe from Food.com.
- Peel onion and saute slowly in butter.
- Add sour cream and half the cheese.
- Combine muffin mix, egg,milk, corn, and hot sauce.
- Place in buttered dish.
- Spread onion mixture over top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 350°F for 25-30 minute.
Made this last night for dinner and thought it tasted great. However, I did use less butter, substituted low-fat yogurt for the sour cream and served it with extra hot sauce on the side. This would be a terrific dish to serve for brunch too. Thanks!