Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Onion Shortbread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups prepared corn muffin mix
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup cream-style corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- Saute onion in butter.
- Stir in dill weed, cheese, and salt.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease an 8" square dish.
- In a mixing bowl combine muffin mix, egg, milk, corn & sour cream.
- Mix well and turn into greased baking dish.
- Spread onion cheese mixture over batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.