Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Several years ago I purchased More Make a Mix Cookery. Over the years it has been a lifesaver. This mix can be used whenever the recipe calls for dry onion soup mix.
- 4 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 8 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon bon appetit seasoning or 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- Mix all ingredients together until just blended.
- The mix can be used immediately or made in advance and stored in individual foil packets for up to 6 months.
This was such an easy and wonderful recipe. I had the ingredients to make this so I did and used in in Onion Parmesan Roasted Red Potatoes#26210...delicious! Thank you for posting.
This was so easy to make and tasted great! I used chicken seasoning instead of beef, just as good! I too, mixed this with sour cream and dipped tortilla chips in it. Yummy! Thanks Paula!
Great Mix. So happy to find an onion mix without msg and so easy to make. Made for AZ swap.