Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a traditional Andorran recipe for a dish of red onion in a honey marinade served with black olives. I'm trying to cook my way around the world vegetarian style!
- 3 red onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lb pitted black olives (200g)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Whisk together the honey, olive oil and white wine vinegar in a bowl, season and then pour over the finely chopped onions.
- Toss to combine, cover and set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
- Add the olives, put out on a serving platter and serve.