1/8 Photos of Onion Roll Appetizers
These are really easy appetizers that you can make a few days in advance, and bake them the day they are needed. I am not a fan of onions, but these are delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop onions.
- 2Place in frying pan with butter.
- 3Fry for 20 minutes or until onions are limp.
- 4Stir in cream cheese and grated swiss cheese.
- 5Stir until melts.
- 6Spread on tortillas.
- 7Roll and refrigerate overnight.
- 8To cook: Grease baking sheet.
- 9Cut into 1" pieces.
- 10Bake, upright, at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly brown.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion Roll Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (847 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.8
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 27.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
burrito-size flour tortillas