These are really easy appetizers that you can make a few days in advance, and bake them the day they are needed. I am not a fan of onions, but these are delicious.
- Chop onions.
- Place in frying pan with butter.
- Fry for 20 minutes or until onions are limp.
- Stir in cream cheese and grated swiss cheese.
- Stir until melts.
- Spread on tortillas.
- Roll and refrigerate overnight.
- To cook: Grease baking sheet.
- Cut into 1" pieces.
- Bake, upright, at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly brown.