Recipe by Carmen B.
A very simple and easy recipe for potatoes.
Top Review by Lydia's Mama
We loved these! I only had russet potatoes on hand, so that's what I used. Peeled them and used 1/4 cup olive oil. I'm not sure I had quite 2 lbs. of potatoes so they were a little heavy on the oil for me, but that was my fault. They had great flavor. My husband loved them. Thanks for a great recipe. It's too good and easy to not use again! :)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup olive oil or 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add onion soup mix, potatoes, and olive oil or vegetable oil, in a large bowl.
- Stir to coat.
- Put potatoes on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and golden brown.