Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This one I also snagged from Lipton!
- 1 (8 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 4 medium all purpose potatoes, cut into large chunks (about 2 lbs)
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil or 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 450. In 13x9-in baking or roasting pan combine all ingredients until evenly coated.
- Bake uncovered, stirring occasionally, 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
This turned out to be a tasty tater dish!! I had to use red potatoes and I cut the recipe down for the 2 of us so I only used half the Soup Mix. It was easy and delicious! Made for PAC Spring 2012.
Delicious! For such a simple recipe with so few ingredients, this turned out to be a real gem of a recipe. I used Yukon Gold potatoes (our favorite). And I opted for a low-sodium generic brand for the soup mix, and I think it brought out more of the other herbs in the mix, flavoring the potatoes so perfectly. I know I'll make this often. Thank you for sharing your recipe, 3.baby.dux.mommy. Made for Spring 2013 Pick-A-Chef.