Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
A very simple way to create a great side dish.
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 4 medium size new potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium sized baking dish, combine all ingredients.
- Bake, stirring ocassionally, about 35 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
Way to pull a recipe off the back of a box of Lipton Onion Soup mix. Kudos. Try adding some garlic, either fresh or powder, depending on taste. I like a bit of hot sauce, too. The Tabasco Chipotle is a nice touch, I think.
These were delicious! Loved the crusty outside and the soft and tender inside. I recommend lining the baking dish with foil as clean up was a bit of a chore. :) Made for I Recommend Tag.
A new way for potaotes. I will make these again. Made as written.