- 1 (2 ounce) package Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix
- 4 potatoes, cut into large chunks (about 2 lbs.)
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, toss all ingredients until evenly coated.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan, arrange potatoes.
- Bake at 425°, uncovered, stirring occasionally, 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.VARIATIONS: Try substituting 2 sweet potatoes for 2 all-purpose potatoes. OR -- stir in 1 teaspoons each of garlic powder and soy sauce.