This is awesome, and easy too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In large plastic bag, add all ingredients.
- 3Close bag and shake until chicken is evenly coated.
- 4In 13 X 9" pan, arrange chicken breast side up.
- 5Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, basting halfway through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion Roasted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.2
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 46.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix