Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is awesome, and easy too!
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In large plastic bag, add all ingredients.
- Close bag and shake until chicken is evenly coated.
- In 13 X 9" pan, arrange chicken breast side up.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, basting halfway through.
This was not only EASY but also delicious. Excellent recipe.