1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
One pan wonder! Not sure where I got the recipe it has been around forever! It's easy and filling!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to temperature 350°F
- 2Season beef with salt and pepper to taste and press into the bottom of a large greased casserole dish.
- 3Sprinkle corn evenly over meat.
- 4Combine cheese and mushroom soups in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- 5Spread half this mixture on top of meat.
- 6Place a generous layer of tater tots over soup. Sprinkle bell pepper over potatoes.
- 7Cover with remaining soup mixture.
- 8Arrange onion rings over top and bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours until golden brown and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion Ring Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (458 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 707.1
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 127.6 mg
- Sodium 709.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 43.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
frozen onion rings