Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
One pan wonder! Not sure where I got the recipe it has been around forever! It's easy and filling!
- Preheat oven to temperature 350°F
- Season beef with salt and pepper to taste and press into the bottom of a large greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle corn evenly over meat.
- Combine cheese and mushroom soups in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Spread half this mixture on top of meat.
- Place a generous layer of tater tots over soup. Sprinkle bell pepper over potatoes.
- Cover with remaining soup mixture.
- Arrange onion rings over top and bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours until golden brown and bubbly.