Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
For my dad. He loves this.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (18 ounce) jarhickory barbecue sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen onion rings
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a large skillet; brown the beef and chopped onion together until the beef is done; drain excess grease.
- Add barbecue sauce to beef/onion mixture; stir to combine.
- Spread beef mixture into a 13x9 inch pan; place onion rings evenly over top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until onion rings are crisp.
So very yummy and so easy! Lots of flavor we really enjoyed this one!