Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found this yummy recipe in the May '06 edition of Australia's Delicious magazine. This serves 8, but you could easily halve it if need be. I havn't tried it yet, but hope to as soon as i can! :)
- Preheat grill (broiler) to hot.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl with salt & freshly ground pepper (to taste).
- Heat oil in in a 24-26cm (10-12in) pan.
- Add onion & cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until soft & golden.
- stir in sage & garlic.
- Pour the eggs into the onion mix, crumble the ricotta over the top, then shake the pan to combine.
- Top with sage & cook over med-low heat for 6 mins until almost set.
- Place the pan under a hot grill (broiler) for 4-6 minsuntil golden.
- slice & serve.