Recipe by Bergy
You can play with this recipe, add mushrooms, sweet peppers, hot peppers etc. Have fun experiment!
- 1 9-inch deep dish pie crust
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- paprika (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven 400F degrees.
- Thaw Pastry shell for 10 minutes at room temp (do not prick the shell).
- Bake shell for 7 minutes.
- Reduce oven temp to 375F degrees.
- Sprinkle the cheese and 1 1/3 cup onions into the shell.
- Combine eggs, milk, Salt& pepper.
- Whisk until mixed well but not frothy.
- Pour over the cheese& onions.
- Sprinkle with Paprika.
- Bake 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Top with the remaining onions& serve.