Christmas Carol's Note:
This is a Pillsbury Bake Off Winning recipe. It's delicious but I have made a few small changes to it like decreasing the amount of oil used. Fun and easy to make, fun and easy to eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil until hot.
- 3Add onion and cook for about 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender.
- 4Add minced garlic and seasoned salt.
- 5Cook for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6Unroll Breadstick dough.
- 7Cut dough into 1 inch squares using a sharp knife or scissors.
- 8In a microwave safe bowl, place Parmesan spread from container and microwave on high for about 10 seconds or until melted.
- 9In bottom of ungreased non-stick (9x5 or 8x4 in) loaf pan, place 1/3 of dough squares.
- 10Top with 1/3 of onion mixture and drizzle 1/3 of Parmesan spread over onion mixture.
- 11Repeat layers two more times.
- 12Bake at 350F for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 13Cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pan.
- 14Place on serving plate and pull apart loaf to serve.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion Pull Apart Snack Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.1
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated parmesan breadsticks