Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a Pillsbury Bake Off Winning recipe. It's delicious but I have made a few small changes to it like decreasing the amount of oil used. Fun and easy to make, fun and easy to eat!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil until hot.
- Add onion and cook for about 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender.
- Add minced garlic and seasoned salt.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Unroll Breadstick dough.
- Cut dough into 1 inch squares using a sharp knife or scissors.
- In a microwave safe bowl, place Parmesan spread from container and microwave on high for about 10 seconds or until melted.
- In bottom of ungreased non-stick (9x5 or 8x4 in) loaf pan, place 1/3 of dough squares.
- Top with 1/3 of onion mixture and drizzle 1/3 of Parmesan spread over onion mixture.
- Repeat layers two more times.
- Bake at 350F for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pan.
- Place on serving plate and pull apart loaf to serve.