Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve this with Roast Beef and Gravy... Mmmmmmmmmm! Bake this in a large pan (9 x 13) so that the mixture has room to spread out. Feel free to add more Onions if you wish! Creates a delicious cripsy pudding similar to Yorkshire Pudding. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 400'.
- Grease a large pan (9x13 will work).
- Combine the dry ingredients together and then work in the shortening.
- Add the Onions and then add enough Milk to make a very soft dough (the dough should only just hold together and will seem very runny - about 1 cup).
- Place the dough in the pan - it will spread out to the edges.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.