Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe in a magazine while waiting in a doctor's office. It looked so good, I made it that evening with dinner. This is tasty & quick, and I would imagine you could experiment with any number of seasonings to go with a variety of menus. These can also be baked separately on a cookie sheet instead of the loaf pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; lightly grease a 9x5 loaf pan, or use a non-stick loaf pan& set aside.
- Melt butter or margarine in a medium-sized bowl; stir in the minced dried onion& poppy seeds.
- Open the cans of biscuits& separate them.
- Dip each biscuit quickly into the butter mixture, turning to coat both sides.
- Line up the biscuits in the loaf pan, standing them on edge, forming two long rows; drizzle any remaining butter mixture on top of completed loaf.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- (You may find you need to lower your oven temperature to 325 degrees in order for the middles of the center biscuits to get done; or you can bake these individually on a cookie sheet after dipping them in the butter mixture.).