Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
Easy Microwave quiche
- 2 large onions (coarse chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (divided)
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 large eggs (slightly beaten)
- saltine crumbs
- Place chopped onions in a microwave-safe bowl with 1/2 stick butter.
- Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Stir mixture and microwave 5 more minutes on HIGH.
- Using a micro-wave safe glass pie dish, melt 1/2 stick butter and add saltine cracker crumbs.
- Mix crackers crumbs and form into a bottom crust using a spoon.
- Pour onion mixture onto of the crust.
- Salt And pepper.
- Pour egg mixture onto of onions and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Microwave on HIGH 8 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut, serve, and enjoy.