PA Cindy's Note:
I got this recipe from the Quick Cooking magazine and it is delicious. I actually found something that pleases my whole family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, saute the onion and peppers in 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise until crisp-tender.
- 2Remove vegetables and keep warm.
- 3Reduce heat.
- 4Add the Italian dressing, roast beef and remaining mayonnaise to the skillet.
- 5Cook and stir until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- 6Place beef and vegetables on rolls; top with mozzarella cheese.
- 7Rolls can be topped with the mozzarella cheese and placed under the broiler for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion Pepper Steak Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 571.0
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 139.0 mg
- Sodium 3089.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 41.3 g